Monday, February 1, 2010

Waking up...

As most of you know, I am blind as a bat.


So, this morning, when I woke up , I rolled over and asked Hubby if I woke up skinny.

Hubby cynically chuckled and said something to the tune of "not exactly".

Ahhh, can you just feel the support?

So, dropped the kids at their respective schools and headed over to the gym.

I had a 45 minute date with "A7" the elliptical machine with my name on it! Its more of a cross trainer type machine. Maybe an arc trainer? I dunno, but it claims that I burned 450 calories in 45 minutes. I am up for that!

I did some weight machines for arms and abs. I am so uncoordinated that the one trainer dude had to show me how to do the one ab machine. Yeah, I SO felt like the fat old frumpy mom with no clue.

The positive is that next week I meet the trainer (you get 3 free visits). Another bonus is that my inner thighs hurt like no other.. so i did something right lifting. (at least that's what I keep telling myself. So, even if I am walking like I rode a camel across the dessert, I am oddly happy about it.

My hope is to hit a yoga class tomorrow. It appears the class is a power yoga though, so I am not sure how restful that will be . Maybe another day of cardio? ITs up in the air.

:) 2 days to weigh in.. be gone fat !

No comments:

Post a Comment