Saturday, February 27, 2010

Back to the Grind...

Ok! Its true. I have sucked at updating the blog for the past few weeks.

I knew February was going to be a busy month, but it was insanely busy.

A long weekend in Miami, a short trip to NYC, a birthday, some snow and a week in Disney.

Overall.. going to Disney I had lost over 4 lbs.

I missed a weigh in while in Disney. I am hoping that from Sunday-Friday I can at least get myself where I was PRE-Disney. I think that I may be a bit wishful in my thinking.

I did do fairly well at not eating like a glutton in Disney. Hopefully the large amount of walking and carrying Zoomie in the backpack will help.

We are on the plane on the way home now. I am looking forward to the gym in the morning.

Before we left, I was up to doing 50 minutes of cardio, usually the Elliptical. I wonder how hard that will be in the AM.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment