Saturday, January 30, 2010

To start again

A few nice ladies said I should blog my life. I have started before and never maintained it, failing miserably.

Its a new year and I am working on a new me.

Last year, around my birthday, I saw some pics of myself.

Holy Crap, was I a train wreck. Fat, bad hair, no pride in myself, just Blah.

I started Weight Watchers and lost about 18lbs. I started to regain a sense of self.

I took a break for some knee surgeries. I did fairly well and maintained my weight with in about 5lbs.

Now its time to work harder to get where I want to be, not where I am .

I am declaring war on my fat. My fat ass, my fat stomach and my fat arms.

Be gone..

I joined a gym.
I rejoined weight watchers.

Its time to be me again, and not this fat slob I've become.

Anyone else on the same journey?

I can use all the support I can get.. its not a weekend jaunt, its a freaking cruise around the world.

Hold on tight, here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment